Your Adventure Begins Here!
The location of the Adventure Trails Retreat, provides easy access to trails for hiking, biking, ATV’s Horses.
For Canoe and Kayak adventures, you can begin your float on the Cossatot River.
- Owner of property is a mule owner and rides these mountains extensively.
- Bring your own horses/mules.
- Corral for horses/mules.
- U-shaped drive for easy horse or ATV trailer usage.
- Ride horses/mules directly from cabin to Caney Creek Wilderness Trail (3 miles to trail head), Buckeye Trail, or an endless choice of other trails in the surrounding Ouachita National Forest.
- Ride ATV from cabin to Wolf Pen Gap ATV Trail (2.5 miles to trail head). Wolf Pen Gap Trail is 41 miles of dedicated ATV trails.
Mountain Bike Adventures:
- Only 2.5 miles to the Wolf Pen Gap ATV Trails. Short drive to Mena, Arkansas for Earthquake Ridge Trail. Short drive to Shady Lake and the Shady Lake Trail. Great Hiking and Biking Trails.
Hunting and Fishing Adventures:
- Great Hunting opportunities in the surrounding Ouachita National Forest for Deer, Turkey, Bear, squirrel and more. Fishing available on nearby lakes and creeks.
Click here for more hunting information.
Canoe and Kayak Adventures:
- 1/4 mile from the Cossatot River
Rock Climbing Adventures:
- Great Rock Climbing nearby.